ISTE Live23

Monday, March 27, 2017

Digital Media in Education

Throughout my career I have found different activities helpful for teaching my classes.  Students in my Geometry class have skeletal notes that they take in notebooks, they get practice in various forms, and sometimes I like to add extra information in the form of YouTube videos.  I have curated some interesting Geometry videos and rap songs written about geometry topics to help my students remember and understand the concepts that they are learning.   Some of the YouTube channels I have put together are below:

Triangles in Geometry - Involves triangle classification, Pythagorean theorem, Trigonometric Functions Songs 

Logic in Geometry - Helpful videos to introduce or enhance the understanding of Logic

Fractals in Geometry - Fractals in African Culture and a fun Doodle about Fractals 

No comments:

Post a Comment