ISTE Live23

Monday, March 27, 2017

Data Wall

Since I joined the Distributed Leadership team at William Penn Senior High School I have been pushing myself as an educator to do more for the school, and I have seen progress be made.  Simple things have helped change the culture in the building and letting students know where they are academically has been one of them.  The art teacher in my building came up with her simple data wall that the district had asked us to put up.  She had the template and I just copied and used it.  (Her class art can be shown here! The Muddy Bearcat )  My data wall is simple and lets students know how each class's grades are doing compared to one another.  I color coded the dots on each sheet to match up with those that are being used in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to show Blue for A's (Advanced), Green for B's (Proficient), Yellow for C's (Basic), Orange for D's (Below Basic) and Red for F's (Little to No Work).





No comments:

Post a Comment